Midea Aurora 3.5KW Heat Pump / Air Conditioner Hi-Wall Inverter with WIFI Control - No Installation
New look! Midea Aurora Series features advanced DC inverter systems employing the latest R32 refrigerant. A range of capacities to suit most needs.Easy control: remote control and play Wi-Fi control. This model is a good option for a large bedroom or small living room.
- 3.5KW cooling / 4KW heating
- R32 refrigerant
- High-density filter
- Refrigerant leakage detect
- ECO mode
- Digital display
- Low noise
- Optional WiFi adaptor
- 4 stars energy rating cooling / heating
- Indoor unit dimension (mm)(WxDxH): 802x189x297
- Outdoor unit dimension (mm)(WxDxH): 800x333x554
- Warranty: 5 years
NOTE: Electrical Installations must be undertaken by a licensed electrical worker.
1. We have the installation package price, and this is only available in Auckland and Christchurch. The package price is $1799.
2. B2B, Trademe and The Market orders are not eligible for the installation package offer.
3. Any promotional discounts are not applied to the installation package prices which have installation service.
4. Basic installation: Back-to-back style within 3-meter pipe and wires.
Possible surcharges: Extend pipe and wires cost $50/meter; Concrete pad: $50 per unit; Wall bracket：$100-$150, etc.
5. If you choose package price, please choose "PICKUP" on checkout since air conditioner installers will bring the machines when they go to install.
Enquiry Hotline: 099300902 (Mon - Sun: 10 am - 4:30pm)
Standard Delivery Service
In most cases we will dispatch your order within 2 working days after payment is received. We normally use Post Haste or Courier post for small items, and Fliway transport for large items. We may use other freight service providers at our own discretion
Estimated delivery time after we have shipped your order by different regions as below:
Auckland: 1-3 working days
North Island except AKL: 1-4 working days
South Island: 2-5 working days
Auckland: 3-10 working days
North Island except AKL: 5-12 working days
South Island: 5-15 working days
Our carriers will endeavor to give you advance notice of the delivery to your address on the day if requested and whenever practical.
Please note: Estimated delivery time is NOT a guaranteed delivery time. Delivery time could be affected by many factors.
Note: Couriers and transport companies are experiencing extremely high volume recently, and there might be delays for up to 10 days at the moment. Please keep patient, and carriers will deliver your products as soon as they could.
All deliveries are door to door service only. The delivery driver will NOT do the following services:
- Unpacking & assembly
- Placement within your home
- Taking upstairs (whether inside a standalone house, or aparment)
- Old appliances removal
Click and Collect:
Click and collect is now available from our store located at 372-376 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland. You could choose "pick up" at check out and we will send you an email notification once your order is ready to be collected which will be between 2 to 4 working days normally. Please only come once you have received the notification. Please ensure you have a proper vehicle to load all your items prior to come to collect your purchase.
Inspection of goods
When accepting delivery or picking up the items, please ensure you inspect the unit carefully and make sure you are completely satisfied with the items (ie no damages, no dents etc) BEFORE you accept the delivery (ie, sign the doc, let the delivery driver go, or leave the collection point). Failing to do so may limit your right to claim such damages after you have accepted the goods.