Midea Desk Lamp, LED Eye-Caring Dimmable Table Lamps with Cell Phone Wireless Charger MTD16-M/K-01
The lamp emits rays in a centralized manner to provide local illumination in working areas, such as the study room.
- Professional optical design, without causing dazzle or glare;
- Power-driven by constant current, uniform lighting, safe, and insulated;
- Light adjustment by touching, simple and elegant, addressing the needs for different brightness;
- Providing wireless charging function
- Power:16W（Charging Power:10W）
- Power cable length: 120cm
- C.C.T :3000K
- Function: Night Light, Wireless Charging Phone Function, Aromatherapy
- Control Method:3-Steps Dimming By Touch
- Material: ABS
- Technology: Injection Molding
- Color: White
- Size:213 X 155 X 199mm
Operating Instruction of wireless charger:
- After you connect the wireless charger to the power, the red indicator and blue indicator are on for 5 seconds alternately, and then off. It indicates that the wireless charger is in a standby state.
- After you connect a product to be charged to the wireless charger, the wireless charger enters a charging state, and the LED indicator emits blue light （Ten seconds later, the light will become dim).
- Move away from the product, the indicator is off and the wireless charger is restored to the standby state.
- If an exception occurs, the indicator will flash or the product is automatically powered off.
- Note: The wireless charger supports 5W/7.5W/10W charging modes. To provide 7.5W/10W quick charging, it must be used together with the QC3.0 charger.
Precaution on Wireless Charger:
- Make sure that the wireless product is located in the center of the wireless charging area. Otherwise, charging may stop.
- Do not put metal articles(keys and coins) on the wireless charging area.
- A metal body phone or phone with metal sheets on the rear side may cause charging to fail.
- The charging module of this product is compatible with the QI standard. The charging module can only supply power to the digital device that complies with QI standard and support wireless charging function.
- This product must be used together with the accompanied USB cable. If you use another USB cable, charging may fail.
Standard Delivery Service
In most cases we will dispatch your order within 2 working days after payment is received. We normally use Post Haste or Courier post for small items, and Fliway transport for large items. We may use other freight service providers at our own discretion
Estimated delivery time after we have shipped your order by different regions as below:
Auckland: 1-3 workdays
North Island except AKL: 1-4 workdays
South Island: 2-5 workdays
Auckland: 3-10 workdays
North Island except AKL: 5-12 workdays
South Island: 5-15 workdays
Our carriers will endeavor to give you advance notice of the delivery to your address on the day if requested and whenever practical.
Please note: Estimated delivery time is NOT a guaranteed delivery time. Delivery time could be affected by many factors.
Note: Couriers and transport companies are experiencing extremely high volume recently, and there might be delays for up to 10 days at the moment. Please keep patient, and carriers will deliver your products as soon as they could.
All deliveries are door to door service only. The delivery driver will NOT do the following services:
- Unpacking & assembly
- Placement within your home
- Old appliances removal
Click and Collect:
Click and collect is now available from our store located at 372-376 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland. You could choose "pick up" at check out and we will send you an email notification once your order is ready to be collected. Please only come once you have received the notification. Please ensure you have a proper vehicle to load all your items prior to come to collect your purchase.
Inspection of goods
When accepting delivery or picking up the items, please ensure you inspect the unit carefully and make sure you are completely satisfied with the items (ie no damages, no dents etc) BEFORE you accept the delivery (ie, sign the doc, let the delivery driver go, or leave the collection point). Failing to do so may limit your right to claim such damages after you have accepted the goods.